Diane C. Cady
Diane Cady is a native Oregonian. She grew up in Bend and attended college at Western Oregon University in Monmouth, Oregon. Ms. Cady studied law at Willamette University with an emphasis on employment and also served as executive editor of the Willamette Law Review.
Ms. Cady has practiced law in Oregon, Maryland and Virginia. She began her career in family law. Prior to starting her own practice in Oregon in 2008, Diane worked in a general practice firm in Virginia. The firm focused on employment law and civil matters.
Ms. Cady approaches her current practice with the client’s best interest as her foremost concern. She has experience in several different areas of practice, including discrimination in employment, claims for unpaid wages and unemployment benefit hearings and appeals, administrative law and appeals, drafting and reviewing contracts, and drafting wills, trusts and other estate planning documents.
Ms. Cady spends her spare time with her family, volunteering in the children’s schools, and enjoying the outdoors.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Administrative Law
- Wills and Trusts
- Oregon, 1998
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 2010
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- J.D. – 1998
- Honors: Honors in Legal Research & Writing
- Law Review: Executive Editor, 1997 – 1998
- Western Oregon State College (now Western Oregon University, Monmouth, Oregon
- B.A. summa cum laude – 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Pro Bono Panel, Oregon U.S. District Court, 2010 – Present
Diane Cady IN BEAVERTON OR, HILLSBORO OR & PORTLAND OR
SERVING CLIENTS IN THE GREATER PORTLAND AREA AND THROUGHOUT OREGON